A day without poop can be really frustrating. For the well-being of a human, the welfare of the stomach is a must. And to maintain a happy tummy, excretion is a must. With this view in mind, here we present an article to help you deal with all your poop problems. In this article, we’ll tell you how to make yourself poop instantly without laxatives. Furthermore, we’ll even share foods to make yourself poop and how you can avoid constipation. So keep reading!
How To Poop Without Laxatives:
In the early cases of constipation, laxatives are not much preferred. It is preferable to use them in chronic cases or cases that occur often. There are various home remedies that can help you poop instantly. Some of the most reliable ones are stated below:
- Try to sit on the toilet for 5 to 10 minutes daily at a particular time. You may not be able to pass poop at first. It is perfectly normal to not pass poop instantly, but once you get into a habit, the passing of bowels becomes easier as your digestive system gets used to it.
- In humans, there is an innate reflex of passing the bowels just after a meal. One can try to revive this inborn reflex of the digestive system. Try to fix a particular time for one meal after which you can poop.
- At times a cup of coffee (even decaf coffee) or other warm drinks or even warm water can be helpful in clearing the digestive tract.
- One must not hold themselves from defecating. It is one of the major causes of constipation as it hardens the stools.
- Fiber can be really helpful in treating constipation. Having five servings of fruits or vegetables can act as a boon for clearing out stools.
- Drinking enough water is a must. One must have at least 8 ounces of water to avoid constipation.
- A little exercise of any form helps in the movement of the bowels inside our intestine.
- One must not strain or push hard to get stools out of the system. It can seriously damage the rectum and other parts of the large intestine.
How To Make Yourself Poop Instantly:
At times, we really are in a hurry and feel like excreting as soon as possible so that we can carry on with our other work without having to worry about clearing the stomach. The following methods can be tried to pass the bowels when there is not much time on one’s watch:
As stated earlier too, coffee, in all its available types can be helpful if one is trying to poop. Though no scientific reason could explain this effect of coffee, many scientists are convinced that it may be due to the presence of some ingredient in the coffee. In case one doesn’t appreciate drinking coffee even tea, warm or hot water can also be really beneficial. The reason stated for it is that warm water widens the blood vessels in out the digestive system and results in a better blood flow, thus, making the movement of bowels easier.
- Aerobics Exercises:
Doing aerobics exercises as also proved to be helpful as it increases the blood flow in the body. Activities like brisk walking, jogging or working out on a treadmill can be beneficial for a person having constipation. Exercising helps in toning the muscles of colon, thereby helping you pass stool easily.
- Squatting position helps in passing out the bowels quickly and faster.
- Massaging the taint area (the skin between the gentiles and rectum) is also very helpful when trying to make oneself poop on command.
How to Poop Fast Naturally
Constipation on an important day of one’s life can really ruin everything. There are times when medical help or even laxative isn’t available. There are some natural methods that can help in getting rid of the problem. At such times, one can try the following methods to get rid of the toxic waste in one’s system: –
- A cup of hot water with a few drops of lemon juice can be beneficial. It acts to soften the stool and thus makes pooping easier and faster. This can work in a short period and is known to work for most of the people.
- One can also try to massage the abdominal muscles. Massaging in a particular clockwise or anti-clockwise direction can be helpful in setting motion to the stool present.
- A cup of ginger tea is also useful. It is known to work for most of the people.
- To keep yourself away from getting constipation again, eat fiber-rich foods. You must include fruits and vegetables in your diet. Taking probiotics helps in maintaining the good bacteria in our body. One should try taking the probiotics at least occasionally to avoid problems.
- One must try and improve their lifestyle by trying to add more physical exercise or walking. Special attention should be put on the diet.
How to Poop On Command:
We are enlisting below a few tricks to help you poop on command. This may not work for everyone, but the tricks enlisted here has a positive effect on most of the people
- Creating a kind of reflex can help. It is to be done over a long period to make it an innate habit. Every time you go for a poop try ringing a bell or some similar activity. After a while, you will develop a sort of reflex. So, next time you hear the bell ringing or do that particular exercise you will feel the urge to poop.
- Sometimes eating high-calorie content food like chicken or trying a little alcohol like beer can make you feel like taking a poop.
- Exercise as described below can help a person: – 1) put your knees together 2) put your elbows on your lap 3) push yourself front and back
- Try getting into a habit of going to the toilet at a particular time.
- Grapes and apple juice can ease out your problem. Drink a lot of apple juice and just after pop in a few grapes. It works most of the times.
- Adding coconut to the daily diet is highly effective. Try drinking coconut water or using coconut oil while cooking.
- Eating avocados also help in solving the problem
- Beet juice can make you feel the urge to poop in just a matter of few hours (the average time taken for it to work is 3 hours)
- Another activity that can be tried is deep breathing, but instead of using your shoulders try breathing from the diaphragm.
- If one can wait over time an old trick is sure is to work. Taking mineral oil twice or three times in little amounts during the night will enable you to unload the waste in your stomach.
How to Poop When On The Toilet:
To avoid the problem of constipation, one must make sure to keep the body hydrated by taking at least 8 ounces of clear liquid per day. Other than that, one must also eat fiber rich diet including fruits and vegetables. One can try including oatmeals and popcorn to their diet. Usage of olive oil or coconut oil can also help fight constipation.
When on the toilet, try leaning forward at least by an angle of more than 15⁰. The hands are to be placed on the thighs with the knees bent. One must make sure to keep the knees at a higher level than the hips. If one is not tall enough, put an elevation on your feet like a stool. The feet must not be in the air. They should be placed on the ground. One must try breathing from the diaphragm (or the lower part of the lungs). This will help in relieving the pelvic floor from excessive pressure. The stomach should bulge outward, and a deep breath should be taken in.
The next step is to maintain the same position without letting the stomach to bulge forward anymore. One must not strain the stomach muscled. Keep taking n deep breaths and push down towards the anus. This will help you in defecating. One must take the precaution of not doing this exercise for more than 3 minutes or else it can affect a person adversely and cause hemorrhoids. If this doesn’t work even after trying for a period of 3 minutes, get up and move about a little. You can even try drinking something hot.
How to Poop When Constipated:
The following help can be taken to poop when one is constipated:
- Fiber Supplements:
Fiber supplements add volume/ bulk to the stool and thus help in passing stools. Fiber supplements like Calcium Polycarbophil (Fibercon), psyllium (Metamucil or also famous as konsyl) or methyl cellulose can be given a try.
- Laxative Stimulant:
It is also advisable to take a laxative, which helps in defecating by squeezing the intestine and getting the stools outside. Some of the common ones are Ducodyl, Correctol, and Ducolax which are Bisacodyl. Another example is Senna-sennosides.
Lubricant laxatives make the movement of stools through the colon easier by preventing it from forming an adhesion with the intestine walls. One of them is mineral oil, which can be taken up till 2 hours after a meal. It can show its effect in 6 to 8 hours.
Taking an osmotic can also be of great help. Osmotic are designed to work differently than the laxatives. It functions to move the fluids in the colon. Some of the examples are: –
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Polyethylene Glycol
- Magnesium nitrate
- High strength Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) can be used if prescribed by a doctor.
- Stool Softener:
Other than these, a stool softener is also helpful. One of the main causes of constipation is dehydration. Due to dehydration, the stools become harder, and it becomes harder to pass it. A stool softener acts to add some water content to the stool.
There is also an availability of enema in the markets that can help you deal with constipation. It functions to soften the stool and give rise to greater stool movement. Some of the common enema available are soapsuds and sodium phosphate. Other than these, suppository like glycerin or Bisacodyl suppository can also be used. These rectal suppositories are really helpful to pass stools when constipated.
How to Poop Naturally and Instantly When Constipated
Once constipated, it can become a recurring problem. There are natural methods that can be helpful in dealing with Constipation naturally
- A self-massage of the belly with castor oil each morning can prove to be really helpful.
- Adding probiotics to the daily meal preferably breakfast can help improve the condition of constipation very significantly. Yogurts and kefir are of great help.
- Prunes can be quite helpful for constipation. Prune juice and prune are both highly fibrous.
- A morning coffee can also be useful to flush the waste out of the system.
- One can also try taking baking soda with hot water.
- Olive oil is beneficial for health, and it also helps in fighting constipation.
- There are herbs that are helpful in dealing with constipation like flax, psyllium, and fenugreek.
- Exercising helps in regular bowel movement and keeps irritable bowel syndrome at bay. One should try working out a little every day. Even a brisk walk can be helpful.
- Beans are rich fiber sources and can be consumed to deal with constipation naturally.
How To Avoid Constipation?
Prevention is always better than cure. To avoid getting constipation, a few healthy habits should be cultivated. A little change in lifestyle can significantly improve the condition of constipation. Some of them are given below: –
- One of the biggest reason of constipation is dehydration. The fluid content of the body must be maintained. An average of 13 cups of water is necessary for males and 9 cups of water for females.
- Avoid food with very high-calorie content. It can cause many digestive issues.
- A fiber-rich diet is a must to avoid constipation.
- One must exercise a little every day. It helps in the bowels to move through the large intestine.
- In case the condition of constipation exists for a long time, consult a doctor.
Food To Eat To Make Yourself Poop:
Given below is a list of food that should be consumed to avoid constipation: –
- Fruits and vegetables
- Prune and prune juice
- Probiotics like yogurt
- Using olive oil or coconut oil
- Warm water with lemon juice
- Food rich in vitamin B12
We hope this article was able to provide you with dos and don’ts to fight constipation and make yourself poop immediately. As always, we are always ready to answer your query and listen to your advice so feel free to write to us. Let us know your feedback so that we can do better. Wishing you better days ahead.